Alamo Water Pros – A.O. Smith Expert RC
The A. O. Smith® Expert RC is our most popular product by far. Utilizing dual-chamber technology, our A. O. Smith® Expert RC unit combines the power of two medias in one tank. The high-performance resin media and activated carbon configuration filter and soften your water in a single unit.
The A. O. Smith Expert RC not only reduces hardness, it also handles common taste and odor problems, such as chlorine, associated with city water. The advanced, patented technology equipped in the controller also keeps your system running at maximum efficiency. Paired with our patented Water Efficient Technology®, the A. O. Smith Expert RC softener can offer the most efficient system on the market today. It’s also capable of connecting wirelesly with Wripli® for complete control of your water while you are on the go.
The system is designed to be environmentally-friendly while safeguarding your household plumbing, appliances, improving taste and eliminating unwanted odors. This combination makes a good, quality water for every day living.
Efficiency is in the details.
Expert RC Softener Series Features
- Deep cleaning regeneration only when necessary
- Exclusive features ensures consistent water quality
- Vacation mode prevents unnecessary regenerations
- Only one internal moving part for easy maintenance
- Battery back-up
Wripli Enabled (optional)
- Current Flow Rate: See how much treated water is running through your home in real time
- Water Usage: Monitor the total number of gallons of water your home used during the day
- Saving: See how much salt and water your have saved with W.E.T.
- Notifications: receive notifications for salt reminders, service alarms and system errors
- Vacation Mode: Set vacation from anywhere in the world
Equipped with W.E.T (Water Efficient Technology)
- Proportional brining: uses less salt (available on Upflow Units Only)
- Proportional regeneration: uses less water
- Alternate Regeneration: keeps the system running at peak performance
- Salt Monitor: tiggers alarm when salt levels are low
- Savings History Screen: shows how much it saves
Patented Chlorine Generator
- Ability to self-clean unit
- Monitors every cleaning
- Filters unwanted tastes and odor
- Reduces chlorine from municipal water
- Powerful and durable media
- Reduces the minerals that cause hard water
- Undergoes rigorous quality control testing
Low Maintenance Brine Tank
- Built-in safety float
- Heavy duty, corrosion-free material
- Fills with soft water which reduces cleaning
- Dry salt storage