A.O. Smith – Air with Wripli
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”30263″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Alamo Water Softeners – A.O. Smith Air with Wripli
A. O. Smith® air filtration systems are designed to be the most versatile filtration solution available. Whether you need to remove rust stains, odor, or foul tastes, there is an A. O. Smith air filter for your home.
A. O. Smith uses a unique air-induction process that oxidizes dissolved iron, manganese, or sulfur into solid particles. This greatly enhances the effectiveness of the filtration process for an efficient and environmentally-friendly system.
Your water is unique, so choose a filtration system that is customized to your needs. You can be confident that you have the proper solution to fix your water problem once and for all.
Upgrade your A.O. Smith filter with Wripli® for complete control. Including this WiFi technology enables remote monitoring of your filter’s performance on your mobile device, tablet or computer – making your water accessible for your on the go life.
As your water expert, we can determine the precise whole home filter to fix your water needs.
- Environmentally safe — no chemicals
- “Inchworm” — our patented air release technology • Easily programmed for optimum performance
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens
- Extremely low cost operation
- Includes battery back up
- All components are certified NSF/ANSI 61 compliant
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”30244″ img_size=”150×700″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Wripli® is the most advanced WiFi technology in water treatment today. You can receive all alerts and notifications and even access your system from anywhere by using vacation mode. You will also be able to see:
- Current Flow Rate: See how much treated water is running through your home in real time.
- Water Usage: Monitor the total number of gallons of water your home used during the day.
- Savings: See how much water you have saved with Proportional Regeneration (optional).
- Notifications: Receive notifications for service alarms and system errors.
- Vacation Mode: Set Vacation Mode from anywhere in the world
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”30463″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]