Alamo Water Softeners – A.O. Smith AORO-50 Reverse Osmosis System
Healthy water at home.
The most important water in your home is the kind your family consumes. Whether it’s a tall glass of water or boiling pasta, you deserve to have water free from impurities. Get a tap you can trust with our A. O. Smith® reverse osmosis drinking water system.
The certified AORO-50 model is designed for your peace of mind. It has been tested and certified to reduce harmful contaminants such as lead, arsenic, copper, cysts, and much more. With easy to change cartridges,
the AORO-50 is the low maintenance, cost effective answer to providing the highest quality water available in your home.
Stop buying bottled water with a convenient, affordable, environmentally- friendly reverse osmosis filtration system.
AORO-50 Reverse Osmosis System Features
- The first cartridge water encounter removes a good amount of unwanted particles before traveling through the remaining system. This extends the life of your R.O. membrane.
Water With Contaminants
- Water containing additional particles enter the membrane chamber. Pressure forces this in-coming water through the filtering process.
- Most of the remaining unwanted particles are collected by the membrane while water molecules pass through freely.
- Water is released from the membrane cartridge to continue the filtration process.
- Any impurities that are small enough to also pass through the membrane are removed by a carbon block filter cartridge to provide the highest quality water possible.
- Treated water accumulates in the storage tank, to ensure there is always an on-demand supply.
Final Carbon Filter
- As water is drawn through the faucet, it travels from the holding tank through one last carbon filter as a final polish before it reaches you and your family.