Alamo Water Softeners — A.O. Smith Conditioner Series
Water is an essential part of your life. Better water means a more efficient home. A.O. Smith conditioners combine exclusive Crystal-Right™ media with self-monitoring, deep cleaning technology. The revolutionary media acts as an exceptional filter and softener, removing hardness, iron, and manganese, while raising the pH of acidic water at the same time. Combined with our exclusive chlorine generator,* the chlorine cleans the media with each regeneration providing fresh, delicious water to your home.
Upgrade your A.O. Smith Specialize Water Solutions system with Wripli®. Including this WiFi technology enables remote monitoring of your conditioner’s performance on your mobile device, tablet, or computer – making your water accessible for your on the go life.
Effective filtering with advanced Crystal-Right™ media.
Crystal-Right™ medias are efficient at eliminating problem minerals, such as iron and manganese. They a tolerance for the chlorine used to keep your system clean all while softening your water. These durable, innovative crystals are engineered to build a system that is perfect for your home.
Conditioner Series Features
- Deep cleaning regeneration only when necessary
- exclusive features ensure consistent water quality
- Vacation mode prevents unnecessary regenerations
- Only one internal moving part for easy maintenance
- Battery Back-up
- Monitored and recorded water usage history
Wripli Enabled (optional)
- Current flow rate: See how much treated water is running through your home in real time
- Water Usage: Monitor the total number of gallons of water your home used during the day
- Notifications: Receive notifications for salt reminders, service alarms and system errors
- Vacation Mode: Set vacation mode from anywhere in the world
Patented Chlorine Generator
- Self chlorinates
- Monitors every cleaning
Exclusive Crystal-Right™ Media
- Silica-based crystal media
- Tough enough to deliver the highest quality water
- Rigorous quality control process for testing the media
- Unique shape designed for superior filtration
Low-Maintenance Brine Tank
- Built-in safety float
- Heavy duty, corrosion-free material
- Fills with soft water which reduces cleaning
- Dry salt storage
Vortech™ Distribution Plate
- Delivers high and consistent flow rates
- Provides a deeper clean by using the water flow to agitate the media