Alamo Water Softeners – A.O. Smith Reverse Osmosis 100
Expect excellent drinking water, right at the tap
When you have an A.O. Smith® AORO-100 reverse osmosis (R.O.) system, you can be confident in the quality of your drinking water.
Using a multi-stage filtration system, AORO-100 filters help remove impurities, even those not visible to the eye. From heavy metals to chlorine and large suspended particles, reverse osmosis systems can handle it all.
This product will deliver up to 100 gallons of filtered water per day. So every time you go to the faucet, you’re assured healthier, fresher water for your family.
AORO-100 Revers Osmosis System Features
- The first cartridge water removes most large particles. This extends the life of your membrane.
Water With Contaminants
- Water with any additional particles enter through the membrane chamber. Pressure forces the flow through the process.
- Impurities are collected by the membrane while molecules pass through freely.
- Water is released from the membrane cartridge to continue to the next stage.
- Impurities small enough to pass through the membrane are removed by a carbon block filter.
- Treated water accumulates in the storage tank to ensure there is always an on-demand supply.
Final Carbon Filter
- As water is drawn to the faucet, it travels through another carbon filter as a final polish.